Subject: B19: Setup Initialization Error message
From: [email-masked] (H. Richard & Betty E. Schwarz)

7 Oct 1998 08:56:30 -0700
Message-ID: <000701bdf146$f4c7ee30$7a9ae1cf.cygnus.gnu-win32@voyager>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0004_01BDEFC3.F47F0C30"
To: <[email-masked]>

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BDEFC3.F47F0C30
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

While trying to install B19 on a Windows NT 4 Workstation, cdk.exe =
appeared to unpack up to a point. Then I received a Setup Initialization =
Error window with the message "Setup is unable to find installation =
languages in the D;\GNU\SETUP.LID file." Any ideas on what is happening =
and how to resolve this problem would be appreciated.

Dick Schwarz

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BDEFC3.F47F0C30
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Diso-8859-1 =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META content=3D'"MSHTML 4.72.3110.7"' name=3DGENERATOR>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>While trying to install B19 on a =
Windows NT 4=20
Workstation, cdk.exe appeared to unpack up to a point. Then I received a =
Setup=20
Initialization Error window with the message &quot;Setup is unable to =
find=20
installation languages in the D;\GNU\SETUP.LID file.&quot; Any ideas on =
what is=20
happening and how to resolve this problem would be =
appreciated.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Dick =
Schwarz</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BDEFC3.F47F0C30--

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".