Subject: B19: Symify-type core dump stack explainer?
From: [email-masked] (Adam Chlipala)

6 Oct 1998 05:37:37 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Is there a utility that I can use to add function names to core dump
stack tracebacks?  I've gotten GLUT and OpenGL to work with CygWin32,
except for the small problems that all GL drawing functions besides
glClear() crash with core dumps or standard Win32 dialog box crashes.
Perhaps this has been tried and CygWin32 can't work well with
opengl32.dll and glut32.dll compiled in MSVC++; I don't know.  If this
is the case, I would appreciate a tip-off so that I don't waste my
time.  If not, I would like information on how to figure out what the
problem is.  On a side note, I had to modify the GL and GLUT header
files to remove all APIENTRY's.. could this be the cause?  Seems
unlikely.

-- Adam Chlipala
   [email-masked]
   http://www.tpu.org/~psion/
   ICQ UIN: 489166

  -----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
  Version: 3.1
  GCS/L/P/SS d- s:- a--- C++$ UL+ UA+$ UB$ P++ W+++ N+ w+ M- V? PS+++
PE++ Y+ t++
  5 X+++ R+++>$ tv b++(+++) DI++ D- G e- h! !r y
  ------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".