Subject: fileutils
From: [email-masked] (Jan Tomasek)

6 Oct 1998 03:54:57 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Hello,
in oficial cygnus b19 is missing comand df, but man page
is there. Some mistake? :-)

I download GNU fileutils 3.16 and compile it - without
any problem df is running fine and print correct informations.
It on my system give this output:

Filesystem         1024-blocks  Used Available Capacity Mounted on
C:\temp               521840  261536   260304     50%   /tmp
I:                   1474912 1407840    67072     95%   /io/data
C:                    521840  261536   260304     50%   /io/boot
D:                    727536  601120   126416     83%   /io/archiv
L:                   1080096  827936   252160     77%   /io/app
I:                   1474912 1407840    67072     95%   /home
con                  1474912 1407840    67072     95%   /dev/tty
df: /dev/st1: Function not implemented
df: /dev/st0: Function not implemented
NUL                  1474912 1407840    67072     95%   /dev/null
df: /dev/fd1: Function not implemented
df: /dev/fd0: Function not implemented
M:                    311584  286624    24960     92%   /

I think that should be useful to add df to next cygnus version.

Bye Jan
-- 
                            Jan Tomasek,          student FEL-CVUT
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                            e-mail: [email-masked]
                            www: http://www.feld.cvut.cz/~xtomasej
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~H~

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".