Subject: Re: B19 Installation Problem With SETUP.LID File
From: [email-masked] (Earnie Boyd)

5 Oct 1998 10:22:09 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: "H. Richard & Betty E. Schwarz" <[email-masked]>,
        [email-masked]

Hi Richard,

This is a most frequent complaint.  It is an indication of a corrupt
download.  The only fix is to download again, possibly from a mirror
site.  For a list of mirrored sites visit
http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/download.html

---"H. Richard & Betty E. Schwarz" <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> While trying to setup B19 on a Windows NT 4 Workstation, cdk.exe
appeared to install up to a point. 13 files had been expanded into the
default C:\tmp directory. Then I received a Setup Initialization Error
window with the message "Setup is unable to find installation
languages in the C:\TMP\SETUP.LID file." Setup.lid was NOT in this
directory. Any ideas on what is happening and how to resolve this
problem would be appreciated.
> 
> Dick Schwarz
> -
> For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a
message to
> "[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".
> 

==
-                \\||//
-----------o0O0--Earnie--0O0o------------
--        [email-masked]        --
-- http://freeyellow.com/members5/gw32 --
--------------ooo0O--O0ooo---------------

PS: Newbie's, you should visit my page.
_________________________________________________________
DO YOU YAHOO!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".