Subject: Re: less, misbehaving
From: [email-masked] (Jan Tomasek)

5 Oct 1998 09:54:28 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked], "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Hi,
I'm using Andy's port, and I've same problems but I've discovered
that if I do type 'cat file.name |less' I've no problem.

Bye Jan
-- 
                            Jan Tomasek,          student FEL-CVUT
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                            e-mail: [email-masked]
                            www: http://www.feld.cvut.cz/~xtomasej
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~H~

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".