Subject: Has anybody built perl 5.005.02 ? (or some ideas ?)
From: [email-masked] (Guglielmo Pasa)

3 Oct 1998 22:47:19 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

I followed the instructions in README.cygwin32 and ran :

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=`pwd`

and finally :

make

after a little while it stopped with :

`sh  cflags libperl.a regcomp.o`  regcomp.c
          CCCMD =  /bin/gcc2 -DPERL_CORE -c  -O
regcomp.c:2663: macro `va_start' used with too many (2) args
make: *** [regcomp.o] Error 1

and I don't know why, what's the problem ? Does it confuse va_start
with something else ?

Has anybody built perl 5.005.02 successfully ? How can I do it

I tried it under NT4sp3 with last Sergey dll 19.3 and egcs 1.1

-- 
Sincerely yours,
				Pasa Guglielmo
------------------------------------------------------------------
¦ homepage: http://www.omedia.ch/pages/gpasa/			 ¦
¦----------------------------------------------------------------¦
¦ e-mail  : [email-masked]       ¦  tel. :  +41 (0)24 485 50 40 ¦
¦ mailing : Pasa Guglielmo        ¦  fax  :  +41 (0)24 485 50 44 ¦
¦ 	    Rte des Cases 17A     ¦ 	  	  		 ¦	
¦ 	 CH-1890 St-Maurice       ¦  prof.: physicist		 ¦	
¦	    (Switzerland)         ¦				 ¦	
------------------------------------------------------------------