Subject: newbie seeks help.....
From: [email-masked] (Jose I. Cabrera)

3 Oct 1998 03:18:11 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

hi all!

I need to know the basic of using the GNU libraries from the grown
up.  I was looking at the site on how to program in c or c++.  I
am a programmer, but, I've never use any UNIX platform.

Can anyone point me to a site where it has the how to's of programming
in UNIX.  By the way, I've read the FAQ and most of the site that it
says and there is no help for beginners.

Thanks....

jose
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".