Subject: winsup wont build
From: [email-masked] (Vincent Sanders)

2 Oct 1998 15:33:17 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: <[email-masked]>

Is it just me or does the winsup source snapshots from the cygnus ftp site
simply not build? if they do what do i need to do to get them to build.

I have tried the coolview package with my app but that seems to block
forever at my select() call , one of the file descriptors is com1 so it
might be that but if i use b19.1 i get acces violations all the time for
*no* good reason(the code has been ported cross 6 different unix and works
ok first time every time on the other systems) Im about to give up on cygnus
unless someone can point me in the right direction

Regards Vincent

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".