Subject: Troubles with opendir/readdir
From: [email-masked] (Craig Setera)

1 Oct 1998 04:03:26 -0700
Message-ID: <5010400027376621000002L012*.cygnus.gnu-win32@MHS>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
To: <[email-masked]>

Hi...

I posted to the list about a week or so ago about troubles that I'm having with
opendir/readdir/closedir functions.  Although I know how they are supposed to
work, when I open a directory which has a number of files in it, it is as
though they are not seen by the functions.  I never get any errors, but I also
never get any files.  Can anyone offer any thoughts on what I might be doing
wrong with these functions?  I know that they must work or many other programs
would fail.

Thanks,
Craig

Craig Setera
AS/400 Enterprise Java Development
IBM Rochester
[email-masked]
(507) 253-3387 - Tie: 553-3387
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".