Subject: Re: opening stdin, stdout & stderr as pipes
From: [email-masked] (Simon Weatherill)

30 Sep 1998 22:27:26 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: "Simon Weatherill" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

It turns out that upgrading to the 19.1 release fixed the problems!

Thanks anyway,
Simon Weatherill

**********************************************************************
* Simon Weatherill                                    [email-masked] *
* Preferred Technologies Group, Inc.                                 *
* 1 Court St, Suite 380                            tel: 603-448-1500 *
* Lebanon, NH  03766                               fax: 603-448-1550 *
**********************************************************************

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".