Subject: information regarding evaluation copy of porting tool!!
From: [email-masked] (Nitin Agrawal)

30 Sep 1998 18:17:23 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0052_01BDEC53.E9CB56E0"
To: <[email-masked]>

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0052_01BDEC53.E9CB56E0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

hello,
I am Nitin Agrawal writing from Tata Infotech Limited, INDIA. We are =
working on a project for a japanese client which concerns with the =
porting of a code with 600,0000 lines from UNIX environment to WINDOWS =
95. After doing research over the tools available for this porting we =
feel the tool GNU-WIN32/cygwin32 suitable for us, we would like to have =
an evaluation copy of this tool. We are going to use this tool for the =
commercial purpose hence update me with the process of licensing.
    Before getting the evaluation copy we would like to have some more =
detail technical infomation about your tool like behaviour of the =
application after porting with this tool, how the actual porting takes =
place, problem involved in making some changes to the system after =
porting if there any. Please write to me in some detail about this tool.
regards,
Nitin Agrawal=20
Tata Infotech Limited
reply to: [email-masked]
Tel. No: 91-22-8291317
             Ext. No: 623

------=_NextPart_000_0052_01BDEC53.E9CB56E0
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Diso-8859-1 =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META content=3D'"MSHTML 4.71.1712.3"' name=3DGENERATOR>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>hello,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>I am Nitin Agrawal writing from Tata =
Infotech=20
Limited, INDIA. We are working on a project for a japanese client which =
concerns=20
with the porting of a code with 600,0000 lines from UNIX environment to =
WINDOWS=20
95. After doing research over the tools available for this porting we =
feel the=20
tool GNU-WIN32/cygwin32 suitable for us, we would like to have an =
evaluation=20
copy of this tool. We are going to use this tool for the commercial =
purpose=20
hence update me with the process of licensing.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Before getting =
the evaluation=20
copy we would like to have some more detail technical infomation about =
your tool=20
like behaviour of the application after porting with this tool, how the =
actual=20
porting takes place, problem involved in making some changes to the =
system after=20
porting if there any. Please write to me in some detail about this=20
tool.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>regards,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Nitin Agrawal&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Tata Infotech Limited</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>reply to: <A=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">nitin.agrawal@tatainfotech=
..com</A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Tel. No: 91-22-8291317</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000=20
size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs=
p;&nbsp;=20
Ext. No: 623</FONT></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0052_01BDEC53.E9CB56E0--

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".