Subject: Compiling V, cygnus DLL
From: [email-masked] (Romain Behar)

30 Sep 1998 11:55:10 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

I tried to compile V using MinGW32, but failed. MinGW32 has a C++
include file named String.h, while V uses the C include named string.h .
How do I make the compiler case sensitive ?

Anyway, I renamed the file String.h to foo.h and two V directories
compiled until I got an error from the `-lV' option.

Another trouble came with the Cygwin DLL : MinGW32 builds programs that
do not print anything while using the B19 package DLL, then I updated
to  19-plus dll (670K long), and the bash now doesnt find the .bashrc
which lies in `/' directory.

My goal is to compile programs using the V interface, and it seems not
to be that simple.

Thanks for any help.
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".