Subject: Civil service
From: [email-masked] (Michael Weiser)

30 Sep 1998 07:07:35 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: [email-masked]

Hello folks,

since my civil service is going to begin on Thursday and I won't be
able to get home regularly, I'll be not very communicative during the
next two or three weeks. After things have normalized and I've
captured some telephone line for my modem, I'll of course answer all
the mails that collected in my inbox. Till then I'm unfortunately cut
off the line. Sorry for any inconvenience...
-- 
bye, Michael
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".