Subject: Multiple definition error with EGCS 1.1
From: [email-masked] (Parker, Ron)

30 Sep 1998 07:07:34 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
	boundary="---- =_NextPart_000_01BDEBBD.F45973B2"
To: "'gnu-win32'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Mumit Khan <[email-masked]>

This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

------ =_NextPart_000_01BDEBBD.F45973B2
Content-Type: text/plain

I am attempting to compile the KDE support libraries, while doing so I
receive the following messages:

/bin/sh ../libtool --mode=link g++ -O2 -Wall  -L/usr/X11R6.4/lib -o
example  example.o libQwSpriteField.la -lqt -lX11   
g++ -O2 -Wall -L/usr/X11R6.4/lib -o example example.o
..libs/libQwSpriteField.a -L/usr/X11R6.4/lib -lqt -lX11 -lqt -lX11
..libs/libQwSpriteField.a(QwSpriteField-mobdouble.o)(.text+0x20):QwSprite
Field-: multiple definition of
`QwMobilePositionedSprite<double>::~QwMobilePositionedSprite(void)'
..libs/libQwSpriteField.a(QwSpriteField-double.o)(.text$_$_t24QwMobilePos
itionedSprite1Zd+0x0):QwSpriteField-: first defined here

Any ideas?

------ =_NextPart_000_01BDEBBD.F45973B2
Content-Type: application/ms-tnef
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

------ =_NextPart_000_01BDEBBD.F45973B2--
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".