Subject: Re: problem with windows gui program
From: [email-masked] (LO)

30 Sep 1998 06:56:29 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "Henry K. H. Cheung" <[email-masked]>
Cc: GNU <[email-masked]>

Hi Henry,

There is a good tutorial on using gcc written by Colin Peters at the
following url:
http://www.fu.is.saga-u.ac.jp/~colin/gcc.html

I found it very helpful
You could also try these sites:
 http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/gw32    [the FAQ and links]
http://www.relisoft.com           [tutorial and code]
http://www.http://www.program.com/resources/win32.html     [sample code]
http://www.microsoft.com/win32dev/                  [How-to information]

Good bye.
Liam O'Keeffe.
--------------
Website:   http://homepages.iol.ie/~lo7

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".