Subject: Help!source for DMake for CYGWIN32
From: [email-masked] (aryan)

29 Sep 1998 18:09:22 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

Hi there:

I am working on porting of some programs (implemented in Unix
Environment) to NT using CYGWIN32. I am wondering if you could
reply to my email and sending me some information regarding "DMake"
for CYGNUS environment or example: where can I find the binary source
files of it, documentation,  and if  is it free or maybe an email
address or
Tel. No. where I can ask for it.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards,
Aryan.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".