Subject: Re: 2.7.2.3 version of gcc ?
From: [email-masked] (Mumit Khan)

29 Sep 1998 13:26:39 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
To: Juergen Koehne <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

Juergen Koehne <[email-masked]> writes:
> I need 2.7.2.3 (or similar) version of gcc for cygwin32. Where can I get
> it?.
> 

If you have to have 2.7.2.3 or similar (what does similar mean?), you
can probably get the compiler sources out of b18 CDK and use that. 

May I ask why you need that version? Is it the asm volatile changes, 
ADDRESSOFF optimization, whatnot in the newest releases that break 
some arguably buggy code or is there a specific feature in those 
compilers that you need? I'm very curious as to why someone would
want a version that is chock full of code generation bugs, especially 
when it comes to x86-win32 targets.

Regards,
Mumit
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".