Subject: Re: EGCS-Mingw32(1.0.2) not initializing application
From: [email-masked] (Ronnie Starks)

29 Sep 1998 07:06:54 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: Paul Garceau <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

Hi,  I am using gnu-win32 and I need to compile programs for opengl.  I
was wondering if you could help me.  After having tried repeatedly to
compile a program so that it would open a window an show a checker board I
have given up.  A friend of mine avoided this problem by purchasing
Microsoft Visual C++.  With the GL/Glut libraries his works fine.  I'm
using the GCC compiler and it just won't work.  Since you are deloping
with opengl is there any advice that you could offer?

*************************************************************
oOo  <<<<<<<<<<       Ronnie Starks Jr.         >>>>>>>>>>
oOo           The University of Illinois at Chicago   
oOo  E-Mail to:       [email-masked]    
oOo  <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<         >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
*************************************************************

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".