Subject: Re: EGCS-Mingw32(1.0.2) libglaux.a
From: [email-masked] (Mumit Khan)

27 Sep 1998 18:39:41 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: Paul Garceau <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

On Sun, 27 Sep 1998, Paul Garceau wrote:

> 	Any suggestions on what would be the best GL implementation to use 
> for EGCS-Mingw32?
> 

I've heard good things about SGI OpenGL implementation, but I've only
used uses MS OpenGL and seems to work just fine. We also use VTK 
(http://www.kitware.com/vtk.html), an extensive 3D visualization package
that uses OpenGL for rendering, and I use egcs/mingw32 to build it on
win32.

There is a problem in our software where the OpenGL callbacks are not
working properly when GCC is used to build it, and I haven't investigated
in detail as to where the problem is. I also haven't check if the problem
remains with egcs-1.1 or not.

Regards,
Mumit

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".