Subject: (none)
From: [email-masked] (Charles Granderson)

26 Sep 1998 23:03:54 -0700
Message-ID: <000401bde94f$d830b1c0$05c8fea9.cygnus.gnu-win32@cwgrand>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0004_01BDE8D7.FCADC060"
To: <[email-masked]>

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BDE8D7.FCADC060
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

When I tried to install by running cdk.exe on my PC (running Windows =
98), I got the following error:

    Setup Initialization Error

    Setup is unable to find installation languages in C:\TMP\SETUP.LID =
file.

    Error 105

Can you help me.

C. Granderson

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BDE8D7.FCADC060
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Diso-8859-1 =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META content=3D'"MSHTML 4.72.3110.7"' name=3DGENERATOR>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>When I tried to install by running =
cdk.exe on my=20
PC (running Windows 98), I got the following error:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Setup =
Initialization=20
Error</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Setup is unable =
to find=20
installation languages in C:\TMP\SETUP.LID file.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Error =
105</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Can you help me.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>C. =
Granderson</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BDE8D7.FCADC060--

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".