Subject: Re: Trouble passing args, & where is 'more'
From: [email-masked] (Michael Weiser)

26 Sep 1998 21:41:48 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: "Eric Engberg" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

Hello Eric, you wrote:
>I am also looking for a tool like 'more' so stdout doesn't fly by if its more than 1 page.
There're precompiled versions of less at
ftp://ftp.franken.de/pub/win32/develop/gnuwin32/cygwin32/.

>I'm also wondering how to 'alias' commands, and how to accomplish 'foreach' commands.  
You should try to use tcsh from Sergey's site
ftp://www.lexa.ru/pub/domestic/sos/ (which is morrored at
ftp://ftp.franken.de/pub/win32/develop/gnuwin32/cygwin32/). As your
script was written for csh it won't work with bash or any other bourne
compatible shell.
-- 
Micha
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".