Subject: EGCS-Mingw32(1.0.2) not initializing application
From: [email-masked] (Paul Garceau)

26 Sep 1998 11:16:19 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7BIT
To: [email-masked]

Hi folks,

	Just finished building a program that uses glaux32 (something I cooked 
up) and opengl.  The libraries are correctly defined (include references to .dlls) 
and the object dump confirms this.  All calls are properly placed in the 
appropriate .dll references.

	When I run the executable, I get an application error from the Win32 
system:

	"The application failed to initialize properly (0xc000007b).  Click on OK to 
terminate the application."

	Any ideas what causes this or what specifically is meant by 0xc000007b 
under NT4(sp3)?

	Thanks for you help.

	Peace,

		Paul G.

Information Systems Consultant
NewDawn Productions
http://www.teleport.com/~pgarceau/newdawn/
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".