Subject: mkfifo and values.h
From: [email-masked] (Joey Mukherjee)

23 Sep 1998 23:59:34 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

I noticed mkfifo is not currently implemented.  Will it ever be implemented or 
should I look at changing my code?

How about values.h?  Is that not a POSIX sort of header?  Does anyone know a 
replacement for it?  Really the only value I need out of there is MAXFLOAT and 
MINFLOAT.  

If anyone saw my other problem about Boolean coming up undefined, searching the 
egcs list helped.  Apparantly, egcs will assign different types to typedefs even 
if they are defined to be the same thing.  <X11/Intrinsic.h> has Boolean defined 
and I had a typedef Boolean char; in my code as well which made it not work.  
Removing my define fixed the problem.  If you ever have weird linking errors, 
maybe this will help you too.

Thanks,
Joey

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------+
+     Joey Mukherjee                     "I am amused by the simplicity    +
+      [email-masked]                      of this game.  Bring me your     +
+  http://www.space.swri.edu/~joey        finest meats and cheeses."       + 
+                                                                          +
+--------------------------------------------------------------------------+

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".