Subject: [Q] How to load dll's at runtime
From: [email-masked] (Gary V. Vaughan)

23 Sep 1998 21:15:22 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

I am porting E + gnome to cygwin32.dll (with X), but have run into a
snag =(O|

I don't know enough about win32 to know how (or even whether) I load a
dll into a program at runtime ala unix dlopen... could anyone please
give me some advice/url's??

On the plus side, I have all of the graphics libraries and gtk+1.0.6
ported.  And have been running Enlightenment and Eterm (w/ background
pixmaps) for a couple of weeks now.  I am trying to port gtk+-1.1 now,
and generate all the libraries as dlls, rather than statically linking
them as I did first time through...  I have diffs and binaries (but
nowhere to upload them) if anyone would like this stuff btw.

TIA.

	Gary V. Vaughan
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".