Subject: Re: g++ executables / bash window
From: [email-masked] (Michael Hirmke)

23 Sep 1998 03:35:20 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hi Romain,

>I've been using FreeBSD, then installed GNU-Win32B19 on NT4.
>I noticed that g++ executables are very big when compiled with
>GNU-Win32, that is 330Kb for a simple `cout << "Hello world!";' while
>the C version is less than 20Kb.

Did you strip the executable ?

[...]
> Romain

Bye.
Michael.
--
Michael Hirmke           | Telefon +49 (911) 557999
Georg-Strobel-Strasse 81 | FAX     +49 (911) 557664
90489 Nuernberg          | E-Mail  mailto:[email-masked]
                         | WWW     http://aquarius.franken.de/
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".