Subject: Re: any directx examples?
From: [email-masked] (Tom Stokes)

22 Sep 1998 00:52:11 -0700
Message-ID: <002601bde57b$cf4fe620$1c44aace.cygnus.gnu-win32@TomStokes>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "Nicholas Marshall" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>

>i am trying to get Peter Hawkins port of directx 5 to compile; i have been
>using Mumit Khan's EGCS 1.1 for Mingw32, but i have gotten a lot of
>errors... would someone point me to some examples of how to get dsound up
>and working ,w/ gnu c++ compiler, i have looked all over the web and havent
>found a thing... thanx
>
>zipht

I got it to work but with some pain. First, you have to create the header
file Peter discusses in his README. In my case, I had to create an
additional header file to eleminate the remaining syntax errors. That part
was strictly fix each error one step at a time. Also this was C. Don't know
about C++.

         Tom

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".