Subject: EGCS B19: signal SIGSEGV in cygwin_statu()
From: [email-masked] (Joost Kraaijeveld)

20 Sep 1998 11:23:16 -0700
Message-ID: <001001bde486$b17d6e60$0200a8c0.cygnus.gnu-win32@panoramix>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "Cygnus GNU-Win32 Mailinglist" <[email-masked]>

Hi,

While running a program in the debugger (gdb) I get the following message:

Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x55cc60 in cygwin_statu ()

I downloaded the source of CygWin32 B19, could find a class definition of
the class per_process (of which cygwin_statu is an instance) but as far as I
can find there seems no implementation of the class. So I assume that the
messaeg relates to the compiler generated ctor.

Is this correct? Does anyone has an idea of how to attack such error?

Joost

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".