Subject: Info reader?
From: [email-masked] (Jan Tomasek)

19 Sep 1998 10:37:43 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]
Cc: "Dr. G. Scott Lett" <[email-masked]>,
        "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Please can me any one give a url where is some info reader.

I search on 
	ftp://ftp.franken.de/pub/win32/develop/gnuwin32/cygwin32/
but found only man.

Thanks
-- 
                            Jan Tomasek,          student FEL-CVUT
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                            e-mail: [email-masked]
                            www: http://www.feld.cvut.cz/~xtomasej
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Please, be patient with long answer time. For holidays I've only
  dial-up connection. I'm reading new mails every day after 7pm 
  central european.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".