Subject: Problems with gdb
From: [email-masked] (Will Morrell)

19 Sep 1998 05:03:27 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hi folks.

I'm new to this, so easy on the flames.  I am trying to get mingw32 with
egcs up and running under Win95,and so far everything is going pretty
well.  Everything compiles and runs just fine, but in *any* debugger,
particularly gdb, I get a SYSSEGV whenever I run a program, long before
the program starts.  Something in the startup code is dying.

Is this likely to be - 

        Some broken dll that I need to update?
        Some installation problem?
        A bad version of gdb (the one in the egcs 1.1 release)?
        Something else?

Thanks in advance -

Will
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".