Subject: bash and readline
From: [email-masked] (Dr. Volker Zell)

18 Sep 1998 17:07:07 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0 (generated by tm-edit 7.106)
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
To: Cygnus <[email-masked]>

Hi 

I have a few problems with keybord mappings regarding the readline
library which bash uses. By the way I'm using the bash from Sergeys homepage.
But the problem exists also in the cygnus bash.

For example the following keymap is mapped by default:

"\C-s": forward-search-history

But when I press this key bash hangs and I have to press "\C-c".

The second question, how can I map the new function paste-from-clipboard
to "Shift-insert" ?

Ciao
  Volker

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".