Subject: B19: Win32 API missing definitions
From: [email-masked] (Giovanni Trevisan)

18 Sep 1998 05:53:32 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; name="Gnu_h.txt"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Howdy Folks!

  Recompiling some small Win32 programs under Gcc I've noticed some 
missing symbols in two of the B19 header files:

File \Cygnus\B19\H-i386-cygwin32\i386-cygwin32\include\Windows32\Defines.h 
is missing 

	#define LVS_TYPEMASK	3
	#define LVS_ALIGNMASK	0xc00

while 
\Cygnus\B19\H-i386-cygwin32\i386-cygwin32\include\Windows32\Structures.h
doesn't define 

	typedef	NMHDR	*LPNMHDR ; 	

Best regards
Giovanni Trevisan 
< [email-masked] >

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".