Subject: vi and xterm
From: [email-masked] (John vanVlaanderen)

18 Sep 1998 05:45:59 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain
To: [email-masked]

Hello all,

I am very pleased to say that I got all this stuff running on my NT box 
here at my new job.

Thanks a lot folks !!

One little fix would could complete the picture, though.

How do I get a vi or any other editor running in my xterm window.
Having done that I can walk into my new boss's office with a big grin.

I have been working on a perl dataserver which serves up ( and freezes ) 
hot piping complex structures in string form to a client which which 
either creates graphs or html tables from them.

I guess I will add a hook to start X clients on the NT box to a UNIX box 
( difficult to fathom, I know ) which will be stripping word documents 
received from an exchange server ( sounds crazy, but thats corporate 
life )

Thanks in advance for any sugts,

John van V.

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".