Subject: QUestion with regards to ICMP and support for AF_UNIX family calls.
From: [email-masked] (David Ahier)

18 Sep 1998 04:43:04 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hello,

I notice that icmp.h in cygwin32 directory is empty. Is there some work
going
on for supporting ICMP protocol. Are there any Applications that use low
level
packet layers for ICMP support.

Will CYGWIN32 have the support for AF_UNIX family calls that use
sockaddr_un structure.

Thanks for the response,

Dushyant Sharma

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".