Subject: Using bash.exe or sh.exe with ClearMake
From: [email-masked] (Earl Chew)

16 Sep 1998 13:52:37 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Has anyone tried using bash.exe or sh.exe with ClearMake?

I've got to a point where ClearMake will invoke bash.exe, but then
bash complains about a carriage return in the filename:

======== Rebuilding "r4650_vxworks/atoVersion.i" ========
	e:/Tornado/host/x86-win32/mips-wrs-vxworks/bin/gcc -B
e:/Tornado/host/x86-win32/lib/gcc-lib/ -D__VxWorks=530 -DCPU=R4650
-DRWSTD_MULTI_THREAD -DRW_MULTI_THREAD -I v:/cerberus -I . -I
e:/Tornado/target/h -I ../config/vxworks -O2 -g -EB -m4650 -mcpu=r4650 -mips3
-msingle-float -mgp32 -mfp32 -non_shared -G 0 -fno-builtin
-fno-implicit-templates -DCOMPONENTNAME='acl_col__ato'
-DCOMPONENTREVISION='"acl/col_/ato/ato.cv@@/main/109"'
-DCOMPONENTFILE='"ato.cv"' atoVersion.cpp -E > r4650_vxworks/atoVersion.i
>>> (clearmake): Spawned child
/usr/bin/bash.exe: r4650_vxworks/atoVersion.i^M: No such file or directory
*** Error code 1
clearmake: Error: Build script failed for "r4650_vxworks/atoVersion.i"
========================================================

Earl
-- 
>----------------------------------------------------------------------+
> Earl Chew                              mailto:[email-masked]       |
> Hewlett-Packard Australia              Tel:   +61 3 9210 5528        |
> Advanced Networks Division             Fax:   +61 3 9210 5550        |
> 347 Burwood Highway                    GPS:   37 51'46"S 145 10'03"E |
> Burwood East, Victoria 3151, Australia                               |
>----------------------------------------------------------------------+
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".