Subject: Re: where's the UNIX walker
From: [email-masked] (Michael Weiser)

16 Sep 1998 09:03:23 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: "K M" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

Hello K, you wrote:
>I've downloaded and installed the latest( B19) GNU tools and
>things seem to be fine; however, when I try to compile a UNIX
>program that calls ftw(),gcc can't find ftw.h. I can't locate
>any refernce tp ftw in the distribution at all.
>Where is ftw or how can I get someting like this to compile?
The cygwin32 FAQ (http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/faq.html)
doesn't mention this call, not even as not yet implemented. So your
chances are very low to find it in cygwin32.

If it helps you: POSIX functions like readdir are implemented.
-- 
bye, Michael
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".