Subject: Globetrotter FLEX/LM
From: [email-masked] (Todd Massey)

16 Sep 1998 07:55:35 -0700
Message-ID: <3.0.3.32.19980915193354.00b829c0.cygnus.gnu-win32@appr>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

Has anyone successfully linked in the globetrotter flex/lm license manager.
If so could you e-mail me directly on how to do this.

Thanks,
Todd

    /\     Todd Massey                 <[email-masked]> 
   /\//    SureFire Verification Inc.  <http://www.surefirev.com>
  /\///\   1671 Dell Ave, Campbell, CA 95008 -- 408-374-4100 x102
 _\///\/        Formerly Silicon Sorcery
  \//\/    Check out the Scuba Divers Review Site
    \/     ---->   www.scuba-divers.com 

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".