Subject: Out of environment space on Windows 95
From: [email-masked] (Scandora, Anthony E., Jr.)

16 Sep 1998 05:59:05 -0700
Message-ID: <408C59EF36D6D111ACF500A0C92DEA19042A92.cygnus.gnu-win32@cmtnts3>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
To: "'GNU-Win32'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Scandora, Anthony E., Jr." <[email-masked]>

I have been running B19.1 on NT 4.0 with no problems.  When I installed the
same distribution on a Windows 95 OSR2 system, I got an out of environment
space error from Windows 95 when I tried to run Cygwin 32 Beta 19 from the
Start menu.  If I type the same commands from cygnus.bat at a DOS prompt,
bash runs fine.  Is my Windows 95 system confused or is there a parameter I
can set?

Thanks,
Tony Scandora, Argonne National Lab, 630-252-7541
[email-masked]

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".