Subject: Re: Down-load of 'cdk.exe' B18 stops
From: [email-masked] (LO)

15 Sep 1998 12:22:39 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: Christer Olsson <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

Hi Christer,

I downloaded cdkb19.exe a couple of weeks ago with no problem.

The fact that it stops might be normal, so you could try waiting
for maby 5 to10 minutes until the file transfer continues.

If that dosn't work then there could be something wrong with
the computer your using. You could use another computer to
download the file, copy the file to a tape cartridge (maby with
a external tape drive) and copy the file to your computer from
the tape cartridge.

There could be something wrong with the internet connection you
have. Maby you could contact  your Internet Service Provider.

Threre could be something wrong with the computer from which
you are downloading the file.

You could try downloading cdkb19.exe and see if there is a problem
downloading that file. You could also download other .exe files
from ftp sites and see if the problem occurs while downloading those
files.

Good bye.
Liam O'Keeffe.
--------------
Website:   http://homepages.iol.ie/~lo7
Christer Olsson wrote:

> I'm having problems to down-load the B18 version of
> 'cdk.exe' (both the split version and the complete
> version). The same problem occured on all mirrors
> I've tried. The file transfer stops (hangs?) when
> only a few bytes remains. Is it a known problem?
> Any known work-around?
>
> Best regards
> Christer Olsson
> -
> For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
> "[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".