Subject: Re: libkernel32a.lib (fwd)
From: [email-masked] (Mumit Khan)

15 Sep 1998 05:54:28 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: Ben Elliston <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

On Sat, 12 Sep 1998, Ben Elliston wrote:

> It's well documented that the ``TryEnterCriticalSection'' API function is
> not available on Win32s and Win95/98.  I don't know if that means that the
> function doesn't exist in any library, or if the function should exist in 
> a library, but be implemented to return some error code at runtime.  I
> believe it is the latter.  In which case, can anyone explain why this
> function is missing from the kernel32 stub library?

Ben,

I'm using the export definition files from the winsup distribution, and
really don't know much more about it. I'm sure the win32 experts on this
list will have a better idea what the "correct" thing to do is.

Regards,
Mumit

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".