Subject: Re: less and [D
From: [email-masked] (Jan Tomasek)

14 Sep 1998 14:50:26 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <01BDDFCF.7A51D6D0@sos>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Sergey thanks for reply.

Execuse me please, in last mail forget say that I've set TERM to linux
	~$ echo $TERM
	linux
and my mount table is:
	~$ mount
	Device           Directory           Type        Flags
	C:\temp          /tmp                native      text!=binary
	I:               /home               native      text!=binary
	L:\GNU\B19\H-i386-cygwin32\etc /etc  native      text!=binary
	\\.\tape1:       /dev/st1            native      text!=binary
	\\.\tape0:       /dev/st0            native      text!=binary
	\\.\b:           /dev/fd1            native      text!=binary
	\\.\a:           /dev/fd0            native      text!=binary
	M:               /                   native      text!=binary

'mc' is working correctly (after I set TERM).

On drive M: (compressed) is structure like on Linux:
	~$ ls -l /
	total 0
	drwxr-xr-x   5 500      everyone        0 Sep 14 11:56 RECYCLED
	drwxr-xr-x 155 500      everyone        0 Sep 13 15:09 bin
	drwxr-xr-x   2 500      everyone        0 Sep 13 19:41 cd-rom
	drwxr-xr-x   3 500      everyone        0 Jan  1  1970 etc
	drwxr-xr-x   0 500      everyone        0 Jan  1  1970 home
	drwxr-xr-x 134 500      everyone        0 Jan  1  1970 tmp
	drwxr-xr-x   3 500      everyone        0 Sep 13 14:52 usr
I try to copy termcap to /etc instead mouting but result is still same.
In bin folder is links to executables from
L:\GNU\B19\H-i386-cygwin32\bin
to L:\GNU\B19\H-i386-cygwin32\bin isn't set path (I hate .exe extension)
and dlls are in L:\GNU\B19\H-i386-cygwin32\bin\dll there is set path.

At this night I update to 
	'GNU bash, version 2.02.1(1)-release (i386-pc-cygwin32)'.
And I'm using Sergeys cygwinb19.dll

Where is problem? Any ideas? 

Thanks
                            Jan Tomasek,          student FEL-CVUT
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                            e-mail: [email-masked]
                            www: http://www.feld.cvut.cz/~xtomasej
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Please, be patient with long answer time. For holidays I've only
  dial-up connection. I'm reading new mails every day after 7pm 
  central european.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".