Subject: cannot do make install on source
From: [email-masked] (John Covici)

13 Sep 1998 18:12:07 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

Hi.  I am running a Pentium 200mhz using Windows 95 and I cannot do a
make install on the source of cygwin32.

When I tried it, it had trouble assembling libiberty.a, but I don't
have the exact error message because the bash redirection is not
working properly.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

The bash command I tried to use for the make was 

make install 2>&1 >cyg.err

but the error output was not redirected.  I have bash 2.01 which is
what came with the package.

-- 
         John Covici
          [email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".