Subject: less and [D
From: [email-masked] (Jan Tomasek)

13 Sep 1998 16:05:18 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hi all,
I'm new to this list. I'm student of Faculty of Electrical Engenering
on Czech Technical University. I'm autor of the SemTel telnet client
for Windows 3.11/95+/NT with support for SSL. It can be downloaded
from my page. That will be enought as introducing myself, I think.

Here're my questions:

1. I've installed cygwin package with bash
	GNU bash, version 2.01.1(2)-release (i386-pc-cygwin32)
   and less from site ftp://ftp.franken.de
	less  version 321
   my OS is MS-Windows 95 OSR2. And when I type 
	ls -l /bin | less
   I receive this message and less is working as on hardcopy terminal
	WARNING: terminal is not fully functional
	-  (press RETURN)

2. Is chance to make bash faster? I unset MAILCHECK but it's
   still slow. When I press right arrow key bash will print [D,
   (it's esc sequention for right key). It's problem for all
   functions key but not for normal keys, like 'a'. 

Thanks for any help   
-- 
                            Jan Tomasek,          student FEL-CVUT
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                            e-mail: [email-masked]
                            www: http://www.feld.cvut.cz/~xtomasej
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Please, be patient with long answer time. For holidays I've only
  dial-up connection. I'm reading new mails every day after 7pm 
  central european.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".