Subject: X
From: [email-masked] (Michael Weiser)

13 Sep 1998 15:08:58 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: [email-masked]

Hello folks,

I'm just wondering why there are three ports of X11 to cygwin32.
There's X11R6.3 ported by Andy Piper and Arlindo da Silva and X11R6.4
ported by Sergey Okhapkin. As I want to include something about that
in the mini FAQ: Could someone (especially the porters of course :)
explain me, why they exist and which one is going to be the 'standard'
X11 package for cygwin32. Also I would like to know, which one is the
most advanced and/or newbie-friendly. I would also be interested in
pages where configuration information for cygwin32 can be found.

Thanks in advance.
-- 
bye, Michael
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".