Subject: C_INCLUDE_PATH ???
From: [email-masked] (Dr. Volker Zell)

12 Sep 1998 23:25:42 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0 (generated by tm-edit 7.106)
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
To: Cygnus <[email-masked]>

Hi

How can I put /usr/local/include as a default search path for include
statements like 

#include <zlib.h>

when I do a configure or a make ?? I'm using the latest egcs 1.1

Sometimes configure scripts are checking for include files like zlib.h
and I know that I have it in /usr/local/include but configure cannot
find it. 

Ciao
  Volker

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".