Subject: Re: Where to get 19.3?
From: [email-masked] (Michael Weiser)

12 Sep 1998 13:55:16 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: [email-masked]

Hello Alexander, you wrote
>I read some messages mentioning version 19.3. The newest version I could
>find was 19.1 (at ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/gnu-win32/latest/). Is there
>another source for downloading the package? I want to try the latest
>version because I have problems starting bash when coolview is
>installed.
The internal version number of the development tree has been increased
several times since the b19.1 update. As Sergey's coolview reflects
that, you can get 19.3 by downloading the latest coolview from
http://miracle.geol.msu.ru/sos/.
-- 
bye, Michael
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".