Subject: EGCS-Mingw32(1.0.2) -- linking via g++
From: [email-masked] (Paul Garceau)

12 Sep 1998 00:13:34 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7BIT
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Mumit Khan <[email-masked]>

Hi folks,

	I'll make this quick;

	EGCS-Mingw32(1.0.2) command:

		 g++ -o mazed.exe {object_list} -mwindows -mdll

	Partial results resulting in linker error:

out/WIN32/engine/camera.o(.text+0x119):camera.cc: undefined reference to 
`csSystemDriver::fopen(char *, char *)'
out/WIN32/engine/camera.o(.text+0x275):camera.cc: undefined reference to 
`csSystemDriver::fopen(char *, char *)'

	Both symbols are referenced in camera.o object dump:

[ 56](sec  0)(fl 0x00)(ty   0)(scl   2) (nx 0) 0x00000000 
csSystemDriver::Printf(int, char *,...)

[ 59](sec  0)(fl 0x00)(ty   0)(scl   2) (nx 0) 0x00000000 
csSystemDriver::fopen(char *, char *)

	Question:

		Does this mean that I need to generate a lib (.a) file for these 
references?

	Thanks,

		Paul G.

Information Systems Consultant
NewDawn Productions
http://www.teleport.com/~pgarceau/newdawn/
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".