Subject: Re: adding to libc
From: [email-masked] (Geoffrey Noer)

11 Sep 1998 19:12:51 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

On Wed, Jul 29, 1998 at 04:33:17PM -0300, Michael Richardson wrote:
>
>   I noticed the absense of C bindings for snprintf/vsnprintf.

You're right -- they're not exported from cygwin32 and there isn't any
reason why they shouldn't be.  I will add them.

BTW, if you're submitting patches or volunteering to fix something in
Cygwin32, the cygwin32-developers list would be a better choice for
mail.  I try to be as responsive as possible to people who want to
contribute to the project; the volume of mail on the main list is
large enough that it's very easy to miss mail (what happened with your
message; sorry).

-gjn

[...]
>   I've backed my patches out, and now it still fails. Perhaps I was
> dreaming when I thought it built before, or maybe I need to make distclean
> again or something? 
[...]

I'm not sure what caused the build errors you included.  I've never
gotten an error similar to them...

-- 
Geoffrey Noer
[email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".