Subject: Hmmm, no make or imake?
From: [email-masked] (Joey Mukherjee)

11 Sep 1998 02:15:37 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

I just installed egcs v1.1 and CygWin32 vb19.1 and I think all the libs I 
needed; however, I seem to be missing make.  Is this available on a seperate 
archive?

Also, is Imake and all the associated rules for Windows available somewhere?

Lastly, I was under the impression that if I compiled a Motif program (with 
Lesstif), I would get a native windows program which would use Windows as the 
window manager.  Is this the case or do I need to install Xservers and the like?

As you can tell, I'm a newbie.  We just want to port our Unix program to 
Windows...

Joey

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------+
+     Joey Mukherjee - [email-masked] - http://www.space.swri.edu/~joey     +
+                                                                          +
+    "Here is a test to see if your mission on earth is finished.          +
+      If you are alive, it isn't." -- Francis Bacon (1561-1626)           +
+--------------------------------------------------------------------------+

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".