Subject: Where to get 19.3?
From: [email-masked] (Alexander Kriegisch)

10 Sep 1998 21:07:02 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: GNU-Win32 Discussion <[email-masked]>

Hi!

I read some messages mentioning version 19.3. The newest version I could
find was 19.1 (at ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/gnu-win32/latest/). Is there
another source for downloading the package? I want to try the latest
version because I have problems starting bash when coolview is
installed.

Thanks.
-- 
Alexander Kriegisch

Produktentwicklung BusinessFlow
Abt. KOU4/COI-ES

------------------------------------------------------
INA Werk Schaeffler OHG         Mail: [email-masked]
Industriestr. 1-3               Tel:  +49-9132-82-4281
D-91074 Herzogenaurach          Fax:  +49-9132-82-4959
------------------------------------------------------
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".