Subject: Re: adding to libc (snprintf, vsnprintf)
From: [email-masked] (Michael Richardson)

10 Sep 1998 17:37:32 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

  Awhile ago I wrote about having problems adding things to the cygwin19.dll.
  This was Message-Id: <[email-masked]>,  and is at:
http://www.cygnus.com/ml/gnu-win32/1998-Jul/0652.html.
  Having received no response on how to do this myself, I will just hope that
the CygWin people kill kindly accept the code that I put together, it is at:
	http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/SSW/snp/cygwinsnp.tar.gz

  Thanks.

   :!mcr!:            |  Solidum Systems Corporation, http://www.solidum.com
   Michael Richardson |For a better connected world,where data flows faster<tm>
 Personal: <A HREF="http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/People/Michael_Richardson/Bio.html">[email-masked]</A>. PGP key available.
 Corporate: <A HREF="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A>. 

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".